Fund for Support to Ukraine is a non-profit foundation, aiming to achieve the following main goals:
- To carry out non-profit activities related to the provision of humanitarian aid to Ukraine and Ukrainian citizens in the form of essential goods, medicines and other goods and services;
- Further support for the reconstruction of Ukraine by providing goods and services and creating conditions for the construction and development of infrastructure, buildings, healthcare, education, technology and others;
- Providing treatment and rehabilitation of Ukrainian citizens in medical institutions on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria;
- Promotion of the performed activities and the achieved results.
In fulfillment of the main goal of the foundation, its bodies shall carry out the following activities:
- Organizes the purchase and delivery of humanitarian goods and medicines to Ukraine, according to requests received from official bodies, hospitals and other institutions in Ukraine;
- Organizes the purchase and delivery of goods and services in connection with the recovery process in Ukraine;
- Supports and encourages the organization of charity events dedicated to the problems and current needs of humanitarian aid in Ukraine;
- Makes and maintains relations with the mass media and conducts purposeful activities for acquainting the public with the goals and work of the foundation;
- Performs explanatory activities to attract donors from the country and abroad.
In order to achieve its goals the foundation may carry out additional economic activity with the following subject: Conclusion of contracts and management of treatment, transplants and rehabilitation of Ukrainian citizens in hospitals on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria; organization of conferences, seminars, television and other programs in the country and abroad, using the revenues from this activity to achieve the goals of the foundation.
For further information and donations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org; tel.: 00359 894313335; 00359 887379845; contact person: Dimitar Seizov, Manager
You can support the activities of the Foundation by donating funds to the following bank account:
Fund for Support to Ukraine Foundation
Bank: Unicredit Bulbank, Sofia, Bulgaria
The foundation issues Certificates for donation upon request. Please send us via email your name / company name, amount and date of bank transfer and contact details and we will promptly send you a digital certificate for the received donation.
The foundation is registered under the lows of Republic of Bulgaria with UIC 206897509. The Foundation has a non-governmental, international, non-political and non-religious character.